[Mailman-Users] Personal Trainer

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Thu Mar 29 21:03:31 CEST 2001

At 12:18 PM 3/29/2001 -0600, Robert Brandtjen wrote:
>I have an idea, lets all spam the spammers.
>
>Better yet, rebuild your sendmail to use the blackhole list and get these
>arses on the black hole list.

Why not turn moderation for the list ON -- so only subscribers can post?

Then, let a few of us approve posters that are held for the moderator.
That way the list owner will be happy that he doesn't have lots of extra
work and the rest of us can be happy without having to deal with lots of
spam.

The spam is *quite* easy for a human to detect. I hereby volunteer for
duty if called....

reb