[Mailman-Users] Wrapper gets wrong HOME directory

Blandford, Simon [BSS Audio UK] Simon.Blandford at bss.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 10:46:31 CEST 2001

I get the following error message bouncing back when I try to post or
subscribe to a mailing list I set up on a Cobalt server. It is compliled to
use a local version of Perl 6 and is also compiled with a prefix.

It seems that wrapper is looking for /home/mailman/post in
/usr/local/majordomo and is obviously having problems. Why would it be doing
this and how do I fix it?

wrapper: Trying to exec /usr/local/majordomo/post failed: No such file
or directory
Did you define PERL correctly in the Makefile?
HOME is HOME=/usr/local/majordomo,
PATH is PATH=/bin:/usr/bin,
SHELL is SHELL=/bin/sh,
MAJORDOMO_CF is MAJORDOMO_CF=/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.cf
451 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post uknews"... Operating system error