[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Postfix: All recipients refused

Joseph E. Wells JEWELLS at JMFINC.COM
Wed Mar 28 10:12:24 CEST 2001

OK, this is my first Mailman install, so please be kind :^).

I'm running Mailman 2.0.3 and Postfix 20010228 on RedHat 7. I've been
through all of the docs that I can find, but no luck so far. I know that
Postfix can send and receive mail without Mailman involved. But posts to
Mailman sit in the queue and I get messages in /home/mailman/logs/smtp: All
recipients refused (111, 'Connection refused') and in ...logs/smtp-failure:
-1 username at domain.tld (ignore) for each email address in the list.

Any thoughts? I'm pretty sure I compiled Mailman with the right mail-gid,
/etc/aliases looks good and I keep running newaliases to make sure. Is the
111 in the error message a port number? If so, what on earth is using
sunrpc?

Any guidance (or educated guesses) would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Joe Wells