[Mailman-Users] law

jk7j at excite.com jk7j at excite.com
Tue Mar 27 10:03:41 CEST 2001

Hello,
I own a webdesign firm based in New York, we have recently
created a amazing web page template for attorneys, we can
create a professional  webpage for you. since we have
already created a template we can build your site for as
little as $500, the same website would cost thousands of
dollars if we designed it from scratch, we also offer
custom work.we would be happy to show you a sample.If you
already have a website which you probably do...you should
still check out our work....you would'nt belive the quality
of the site we are offering for $500
for more info simply reply to this email with info in the
subject title.

Richard Miller
www.sitexposure.net
225 broadway