[Mailman-Users] Mailman & Procmail recipies

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Tue Mar 27 03:05:06 CEST 2001

Hello,

I have a couple users on one of my lists that are not receiving any mail.  After doing a bunch of debugging, I have found that indeed the mail is getting to the destination server, but it looks like the destination server has a "catch-all" account that gets the mail, then has a procmail recipie that looks at the "To: " field, and forwards the message on to the appropriate person.

THe problem is that Mailman puts the list address in the "To: " field, and thus the message fails the procmail script.  What is the work-around for this situation?  I suspect blind CCs to the person would also fail - are there other situations where this configuration is poor?

Bob