Change of Server of lists -- Re: [Mailman-Users] Cambio de Servidor de listas

Andreas Czerniak cognac at toppoint.de
Mon Mar 26 19:19:59 CEST 2001

Here are the translated version from altavista.com:

In English:

             Hello. We want to change all the subject of the
             server lists, is to say of physical machine, but we
             want to do it with the users directly, not to have to
             put them again. Knows somebody like? Thank you
             very much.

right ?

Andreas.

-- On 26.03.2001 18:31:46 +0200 efernandezor at antena3tv.es wrote:

> Hola.
>
> Queremos cambiar todo el tema de las listas de servidor, es decir de
> máquina física, pero queremos hacerlo con los usuarios directamente, no
> tener que meterlos otra vez.
>
> Sabe alguien como ??
>
> Muchas Gracias.
Andreas Czerniak                                         cognac at toppoint.de
Kiel - FRG            May the source be with you.       Fax: +49-431-678454
PGP key under http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xEDB224EC