[Mailman-Users] At 5PM every day, mail reminders to admins as to pending requests

Muhammad Ashraf ashraf at isb.sdnpk.org
Sun Mar 25 18:34:24 CEST 2001

there is sigle entry in cron.like
0 17 * * * /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/checkdbs
hopefully on one time reminder should come to admin but actully it is not
happening with my server running mailman.Cron send two times reminder to
admin at 5 PM.same is for monthly password reminder

we are unable to trace the problem.

any one knows about this

If no one here knows about it, very strange for me.

--
    Regards,
Hope remains forever

Sustainable Development Networking Programme,   Phone: (+92 51) 2270684
PO Box 3099, House 12, Street 85, G-6/4,        Fax: 2279072
Data:2270685
Islamabad 44000,
Pakistan.                                       email: ashraf at isb.sdnpk.org
Visit www.sdnpk.org for all development information about Pakistan