[Mailman-Users] Mailman for Dummies

Duncan Kinder dckinder at legalcarr.com
Sat Mar 24 16:38:11 CET 2001

Hi.

The web hosting service  I signed up with is using Mailman to allow people
to set up mailings lists.

Accordingly,  I am seeking to learn a little more about it, as I propose to
establish both an interactive mailing list, such as this one, and a regular
bulletin type of mailing list that people can subscribe to and which
broadcasts messages on, say, a weekly basis.

If some one could point me to some introductory documentation that lays out
the ins and outs, some basic FAQs, I would appreciate it.

Duncan C. Kinder
dckinder at legalcarr.com