[Mailman-Users] Going Platinum

gpst at ciojjk.com gpst at ciojjk.com
Sat Mar 24 01:53:05 CET 2001

Greetings!

I'm writing to let you know about an exciting new program
which is still in it's launch stage.  It's called Going Platinum
and it is an ISP/home page which will soon be launched on the web.
The awesome thing about this ISP is they actually pay members for
using their site!  Anyone can become a member, and you don't have
to change your current ISP or home page to join.  This is the best
time to join, since the company is experiencing it's most rapid
growth right now.  For complete details, please visit the site
below.

	www.goingplatinum.com/member/shinetime

This is not a spam.  You were referred to me as someone interested
in this type of information.  If you would like to be removed from
this list, please send an E-mail to the below address with REMOVE
in the subject line.

		   timetoremove at excite.com