[Mailman-Users] loading old messages into MailMan?

Tom Perrine tep at SDSC.EDU
Fri Mar 23 22:30:31 CET 2001

I have a mailing list that I've run for about 8 years.  It started as
a sendmail alias, and eventually moved to Majordomo.

I'm moving to Mailman and I'd like to inject all the old messages into
the Mailman databases.

I have the messages as mbox (or files that can be converted to mbx).

Any suggestions?  I though about just procmailing them into the new
list addresses, but that will generate new unwanted Received: lines as
well as other unwanted headers...

I'm not afraid of any programming language, so if I need to cut code,
so be it :-)

--tep