[Mailman-Users] MailMan and Attachments

David Mendez mendeda at quincy.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:41:57 CET 2001

We have been using MailMan and our list-administrator wanted to know if
MailMan will show an attachement to her before she sends it out.  We know
that MailMan will send the attachment and clients will read it just fine,
but she is unable to view the attachmnet when she is on the web reviewing a
message before she sends it out.  It shows the usual web page, but at the
bottom where the attachement or message will be, she sees the encoded
gibberish.  Is it possible for her to see the attachement or does MailMan
not have the functionality to do so??  Thanks.

Dave Mendez
mendeda at quincy.edu