[Mailman-Users] Outsourced CallCenter Services - Tt

callcenter at ramshyam.com callcenter at ramshyam.com
Wed Mar 21 07:08:03 CET 2001

Hello,

Let me just take a minute of your time....

24x7 Online Chat Support  must always have been a
good proposition for  your  website, but the cost
of Infrastructure, Human Resource, and associated
expenses must have boggled you down.

Here is an opportunity to offer your customers the
kind of attention they deserve.

Simply put a "Chat Now" image and 2 lines of HTML
code, on your web page and your 24x7 Online Chat
support is ready for service.

We Chat with your visitors and helping then around,
converting browsers to buyers, reducing sales cycle
and pampering your customers.

All this at just USD 1500.00 / month, for 1 dedicated
[Non-Shared] Chat window for your website.

We excel in our ability to deliver the highest quality
of Customer Support at highly competitive prices.

If you feel our services can fuel your business growth
do write back and we shall be happy to serve you.

With kind regards,

Manisha A.
Business Development - International,
Ramshyam Communications Limited, India.
http://www.callcenter.ramshyam.com
Cell : +91-98210 53670 (24x7).

PS: Price mentioned above is a promotional price valid for
    registration before 15 March 2001.