[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.02 and MHonArc

Mark Kosinski mkosinski at crossref.org
Tue Mar 20 20:02:23 CET 2001

I could be missing it in the documentation, but I can't seem to find any
information concerning using
MhonArc with MailMan instead of Pipermail.  I am moving 2 lists from a
CNRI server in Reston, VA to our
own server here in MA.  The CNRI configuration used MhonArc and all of
the old mail is archived in its format.
Unfortunately, CNRI is using a much older version of MailMan and didn't
recommend we configure MhonArc and Mailman the same way they have done
it.

I have MailMan 2.02 installed, fully functional but with Pipermail as the
archiver.  I do have MhonArc installed
on the same system...  What I would like to do is keep the archives in
the directory structure MailMan has
but point MhonArc to it.  Could you point me toward the documentation or
pass me the information on how to
make this work???

Thanks!!
Mark Kosinski