[Mailman-Users] stats

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Mar 20 06:12:33 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:35:33 +0000
Felipe Sanchez Elich <felipe at apex-ctr.com> wrote:

> How can I make stats for the use of the lists?  Is any tool there?

Mailman has no direct support for this.  I've toyed with running an
analysis tool across the MTA and mailman logs which then reports out
thru UCD-SNMPd to be graphed by Cricket, but got distracted before I
got anything much beyond, "yeah, this could work pretty nicely".

A few others have done similarly under (I think) MD.  eg:

  http://www.ironclad.net.au/lists/rfr/stats-2001-02-14.gif

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu