[Mailman-Users] Messages not going to list

W. Curtis Preston curtis at backupcentral.com
Mon Mar 19 02:33:37 CET 2001

I'm running my website (http://www.backupcentral.com) on a virtual host
provided by Apollo Hosting.  I've installed mailman using my user and group
id, and the WEB portion seems to run fine. HOWEVER, when I send email to
test at backupcentral.com, it just goes into the inbox for that user id, or
gets forwarded to me.  (One or the other, depending on if I set up a
separate email box for test or not.)

The messages never get forwarded to the list software, and thus do not get
sent to the list.  Any ideas on how I can fix this?

---
W. Curtis Preston
Principal Consultant for Storage Designs, your storage experts
Webmaster: http://www.backupcentral.com Phone: 760 631 7991