[Mailman-Users] Running config_list on mutliple lists

Andreas Schamanek Andreas.Schamanek at univie.ac.at
Sat Mar 17 13:23:54 CET 2001

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Sarah K. Miller wrote:

> I want to use config_list to change a couple of parameters on all of
> my lists. I'm not too fond of the idea of having to type the command
> individually for each list. Is there any eaiser way to do it?

you might want to tell us what operating system and especially what
shell (bash, csh, ...) you are using. anyway,

  help for

might give you an idea. something along the lines of (for bash)

  cd lists ; for v in * ; do my_commands_with $v ; done

should do the job where my_commands_with is a script that does the
config_list thingy.

hth,

-- Andreas