[Mailman-Users] To upgrade or not to upgrade

Bill Addington billa at at-psi.com
Fri Mar 16 14:22:48 CET 2001

Hi,
	I have a question about Mailman administration.  I was recently given the
task of setting up a list with the product.  I subscribe to the
Mailman-users-admin list and have been reading all I can find about the
product.  We are currently running version 1.x of Mailman with no real lists
in place other than tests.  I feel we should upgrade to the latest version
before cranking this thing up.  Our platform is Red Hat version 6.1.  My
question is:
Is there a simple upgrade path to the latest version of Mailman from where
we now stand, or would I be better off in unloading the older version and
installing the latest?  Thanks in advance for any help!
Bill Addington