[Mailman-Users] mail with explicit destination didn't pass.

Rodeo Red rodeored at netstep.net
Fri Mar 16 05:14:05 CET 2001

If I try to send e-mail to the list address of my mailman mailing list I
get this response:

"Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed.
Try reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in
the To: or Cc: fields."

I have no idea what this means, because I DID put the list address in
the to
field. I can probably fix this myself but I don't know what to change.

Also I don't see any place in the administravia for my list to make the
list moderated or unmoderated. Where do I look for that ?

Red