[Mailman-Users] insert hyperlink in footer

Orion (Steve Pirk) orion at deathcon.com
Wed Mar 14 02:45:25 CET 2001

That might work, but most web based e-mail readers convert e-mail
addresses and URL's to html for you. I might try it on a test list,
but if you want to do it right, youi would most likely have to do
the footer as multi-part MIME. Would be a mess.

The e-mail address for the list, and the webaddress show up as links
on go.com amil, yahoo mail, netscape mail reader, and I believe also
outlook express.

The only part that will not work right is the target text. You could
say:
http://some.com my text
and it would show up as some.com being a link.

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com
webops.com - disclaimer.com