[Mailman-Users] Qrunner probs. with Sendmail

Orion (Steve Pirk) orion at deathcon.com
Tue Mar 13 21:41:16 CET 2001

One of the things I noticed that would cause slow mail delievery
was reverse lookup of your IP. A lot of mail servers try and
authenticate you box when you make a mail connection, and being
able to do an nslookup of your IP address really helps.

I have mine configured to try to send messages for 5 days. This
way, if a mail server out there is fubar'd, the messages do not
immediatly dissappear.

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com