[Mailman-Users] Removing HTML

Vincent Homans Vincent.Homans at life.be
Tue Mar 13 11:07:19 CET 2001

I guess it should be not to difficult to do it with lynx
if you cat the email in a temporary file >/tmp/tmp$PIDdagmama.html
and then you proces it something like
lynx -dump /tmp/tmp$PIDdagmama.html > /tmp/file.txt

and then mail this text.

Just a wild guess, but maybe this heps you on the way.

Bye,

vincent

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Mike Wronski wrote:

> Is anyone integrating a script that removes HTML from mail messages before forwarding? If so, what are you using and how did you integrate it?  I am thinking that this would make a nice entry on the mailman wishlist..
>
> -M

spread!