[Mailman-Users] mailman troubles

Sloan Poe rpoe at warren-wilson.edu
Sat Mar 10 20:01:21 CET 2001

Hi,
  I tried to visit the list archives but they don't seem
to be responding.. But thats not my problem at this point.

I have mailman running on a debian machine serving several
lists.  All of the list are acting quite normal except one.
Unfortunately the one is our most important list.  It has
roughly 1200 addresses in the list, and many people (not
all) are not receiving the postings.  I've gone through
all of the logs and can't seem to find any error that
this could be... I was one of the unfortunate users for
a while.  That's how I discovered the problem. I tried
serveral things including unsubscribing myself and re-adding.
It didn't matter.  The only thing that worked was changing
from regular to digest mode.  But this solution is not a
very good one for several hundred users.  I'm using Sendmail
as the transport.

Any clues?
please respond to mrklaw at mindless.com

thanks