[Mailman-Users] HELP! emergency please

Orion (Steve Pirk) orion at deathcon.com
Thu Mar 8 23:21:28 CET 2001

Make sure you have installed the crontab files...

in /home/mailman/cron there is a file called crontab.in
As the user mailman, run crontab -e
(to edit the user mailman's crontab and read in crontab.in or copy
paste it into the edit section. Exit the editor and the crontab is
installed. This should fix the problem. Essentially, Mailman uses
cron to "send" mail via qrunner.

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com