[Mailman-Users] Desperate plea for help ....

Orion (Steve Pirk) orion at deathcon.com
Thu Mar 8 20:50:50 CET 2001

I replied to this once before I believe... Have you tried using
"1" instead of "12"? I would mess around with various settings,
trying it each time.

Make sure you "make install" as user mailman. I could be that some
of the files cannot be exec'd properly because of permissions....

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com
webops.com - disclaimer.com