[Mailman-Users] Help!

Arthur J. Byrnes abyrnes at stetson.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:38:15 CET 2001

This is a virus mailing, they don't even know that they are sending it...

Just go to the admin page and delete it.

If you have several list members who have contracted the virus,
you may be stuck doing this for a few days.  It sends that mail
to each person in the receiver's Outlook address
book.  Outlook's virus susceptibility is the main reason why I use Eudora.

If you can figure out who is sending it (don't even try to reply
to haha at .. it is a bogus address) you should send them a note
that they are infected.  But make sure that if you are using
Outlook, that you just discard any attachment he/she may send
you if they reply.

Good Luck

-
Arthur J. Byrnes