[Mailman-Users] stupidest question of all

Christopher Kolar ckolar at aurora.edu
Tue Mar 6 20:13:43 CET 2001

At 01:05 PM 3/6/2001, Ashley Kirchner wrote:
>Zack Exley wrote:
>
> > Where is there info about how to instal MailMan? I looked and looked and
> > couldn't find any instructions.
>
>     From the mailman tar ball:
>     [....]
>     And there's this list.  What more do you want?

He probably wants a copy of the tarball's install files on the web site,
which is not an unreasonable expectation.  I run W2K on my office machine,
so downloading and untarring stuff on my server still does not give me
something that I can print right away.  I know this has been suggested
before as a convenience measure.

--chris

--
  Christopher G. Kolar