[Mailman-Users] Confused!

Tomas Belcik geopilgrim at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 6 09:48:03 CET 2001

NoMonthlyFees.com, the host of my website suddenly switched to the Mailman list software. Although I appreciate some of the features, web interface for users as well as administrators, I did have a list that worked with a simple "subscribe" unsubscribe" email messages, no password powered confirmations and I would like to still run the same - can I do it??? Also I don't want to go through having to enter an entire list of subscribers and have them all confirm subscription with passwords and annoy them this way all over again - is there a way???
Thank you!