[Mailman-Users] mailman admin messages missing "Date:" header

Graham Guttocks graham_guttocks at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Mar 5 20:44:09 CET 2001

Greetings,

I've just installed MailMan 2.0.1 on my mail server (running qmail
with the fastforward /etc/aliases compatibility package).  My list
aliases look like this:

test-list at domain.dom:           "|preline /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post
test-list"
test-list-admin at domain.dom:     "|preline /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper
mailowner test-list"
test-list-request at domain.dom:   "|preline /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper
mailcmd test-list"
test-list-owner at domain.dom:     test-list-admin at domain.dom

The problem is that the admin messages sent out by MailMan lack a