[Mailman-Users] Prob1: How to disble unsubscribe for some users

Leonardo Boselli leo at dicea.unifi.it
Mon Mar 5 15:02:57 CET 2001

It is a solution, but it is not acceptable in my case:
The addresses that are in the list are actually other 4 lists.
If i just check once a week to see if all the 4 lists are still subscribed
it is possible that someone unsubscribed and by the time the daemon
regognized the unsubscription, some message sent to the list is lost for
one group ....