[Mailman-Users] can one attach figures to messages ??

Marcello M. Pavan marcello.pavan at triumf.ca
Sat Mar 3 04:02:19 CET 2001

Greetings

We are considering using Mailman to organize and archive
the blizzard of email messages that our group passes amongst
one another.  We are a subatomic physics group where some of
our collaborators are in Europe, the US, etc.

I have a couple of quesitons that  I could not find the answers to
after a half-hour or so on your website:

One thing that absolutely we require is the ability to send figure
attachments (usually Postscript).  Another thing is that we would really
like to be able to find old messages with a keyword search.

Can Mailman handle Postscript figure attachments and searching through
archives ?  If so, I think you'll get another pile of users.

Looking forward to your reply.

with best regards,
dr marcello pavan