[Mailman-Users] I'm having an issue with 2.0.1 and news gatewaying.

Patriot room_mailman at bbs.pixel.citadel.org
Thu Mar 1 22:18:56 CET 2001

 I'm having an issue with 2.0.1 and news gatewaying.

 It works fine, importing usenet news into e-mail and sending it out,
however /tmp is filling up with:

 389120 Feb 27 20:46 filew5MNZN

 There are literally hundreds of these files and almost all of then are
that same size.  Does anyone know why this is ocurring?  When I check the
files each one is the same (I use diff) and they all seem to contain every
post from each newsgroup I'm gatewaying.

 Any help would be appreciated.  I didn't see anything in the archives on
this.

 Thanks!