[Mailman-Users] More Errors ...

Stanton Schell stanton at livsform.com
Thu Mar 1 16:36:09 CET 2001

First, don't try to run the wrapper from the shell, it is not designed to be done.
The first error message occurs because you are trying to run the wrapper as
root, which has a gid of 0.  when you recompile with gid 0 and then try to send
email to it, which will be gid 12, you are committing the same error in reverse.
Compile --with-mail-gid=12 and then send an email to it.

-stanton