[Mailman-Users] messages pending approval

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Sat Jun 30 02:07:20 CEST 2001

Not necessarily:  when you send in a message to the list, Mailman gets the
address to which to send the notification that the message requires
approval from your incoming message.

When Mailman wants to send its list administrator(s) notice that a message
has come in which requires approval, it sends to the address listed in the
(general) admin page.

If the administrator address looks like one which should reach you, I would
suggest fully clearing out that field and putting the address in again (on
the Mac, I would tab into the field, thus ensuring that everything is
selected, and then type...I don't use Windows enough to know what to advise
to ensure that invisible things on either end of the text (eg...a whole
second line) are removed).

  --John