[Mailman-Users] Mailman & Sendmail problems

Alexander Prohorenko white at extra.dp.ua
Wed Jun 27 15:08:20 CEST 2001

Hello guys,

I've got a problem working Mailman.  I've installed it properly, everything
works,
but nobody can post/subscribe to the list.  Ie, I'm subscribing my email
through the
web, I'm recieveing a confirmation messages and sending reply but Mailman
just do
nothing, and my email still exists as "pending" one.  As admin, I can
easily subscribe
any email address through the web.  However, nobody is able to post to the
list -
Mailman just do nothing with a messages.  Can you please advise me what
should I look
at to fix this?  Thanks.

ps.  FreeBSD 3.5-STABLE, Sendmail 8.11.1, Mailman 2.0.5.

--
Alexander Prohorenko, Extra Solutions
http://www.extrasy.net/solutions