[Mailman-Users] test

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jun 26 18:48:21 CEST 2001

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:39:56 -0700
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 26, 2001, at 05:45 AM, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>> On 26 Jun 2001 04:39:13 -0700, joseph eugene wrote:

>>> test

>> Please do not send test messages to active lists.

> It is also a good way to get your posting priviledges revoked on
> my lists... so if you want to make sure your future tests fail --
> keep testing...

Yet another action I reward with automatic unsubscription.  Dropping
their posting rights doesn't communicate if they don't attempt to
post again, and gives them little reason to learn manners.  Kicking
them off the list and then requiring a promise of, "Yes, I'll be
polite and have good manners now," before they come back does
wonders.

J C Lawrence                                             claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                                http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/
I never claimed to be human.