[Mailman-Users] Help - Installation with sendmail GID error - Please Help

Ram Prasad ram at megalinux.net
Tue Jun 26 11:30:13 CEST 2001

Hi !

I am having problems in configuring mailman. I tried with --with-mail-gid
option. Still it is not working. Kinldy help me please/
the reply to my  test message is as following:

the original message was received at Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:52:21 +0530

from rambo.megalinux.net [192.168.1.33]

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"

(reason: 2)

(expanded from: <test at linux.megalinux.net>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2. (Reconfigure to take 2?)

554 5.3.0 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"... unknown mailer error 2