[Mailman-Users] RH-7.1 mailman instalation problem

Clark Cooper Clark.Cooper at vc3.com
Thu Jun 21 21:41:31 CEST 2001

I would recommend downloading the source instead of using any RPMS. You
can of course download from ftp.gnu.org.  From there, look at the
INSTALL and README text files for installation.

Basically, the problem you are having is that the RPM is precompiled for
specific a specific setup.  You will need to compile yourself with the
correct options (IE ./configure --with-mail-gid=99 ...).

-Clark