[Mailman-Users] Looping post again!

Louiza louiza at home.com
Thu Jun 21 18:24:36 CEST 2001

Just wanted to say goodbye and thanks for your help. There's no
reason for me remaining on this list, since yesterday, my webhost,
NoMonthlyFees.com, deleted my main discussion list off my website
without any warning to me at all. Apparently, they didn't approve of
the content that the list focuses on and had moved my site and list
to one of their older servers -- not doubt that was why I experienced
the latest looping post problem and other problems, like missing mail
and stuff.

If any of you ever come across this company, NoMonthlyFees.com, be
forewarned -- they are a bunch of liars, cheats, and thieves. The
content of my discussion list and website may be for adults only, but
it is not about pornography, nor does it break any obscenity laws in
the U.S. It is about loving adult relationships, though, most of them
monogamous, and it is about sexuality, but loving, consensual issues
having to do with BDSM, which I guess is too perverted a topic for
them. They took my money, though, upfront, and I never hid what my
website deals with -- I may be "perverted", but I am honest.

If anybody knows of an honorable webhost that doesn't mind decent
adult content with nothing sleezy or indecent about it, please
contact me in private.

Regards to you all,

Louiza

louiza at home.com