[Mailman-Users] Re: Looping digest - help!

CJoe canario.joe at teleline.es
Thu Jun 21 08:05:30 CEST 2001

How can new mailers allow Mailman (or the mailer where Mailman is
run)  send 395 digests of the same number of bytes, headers, etc.
to a remote host ?

As   far   as   I   understand,  most  mail  systems  have  spam
filters,  nowdays.  This  implies  that  "machine-gunning"  mail
delivery is stopped.

Could any one explain this ?
Can Mailman be configures not to machine-gun users ?

cheers,

canario.joe at teleline.es
___

kaja at daimi.au.dk