[Mailman-Users] Looping post again!

Louiza louiza at home.com
Wed Jun 20 06:26:39 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've got the same digest of my mailing list being delivered over and
over again. I've received close to 100 copies already, myself. I've
already got tech support working on it, but jeeze I wish there was
something else I could do. This is the second time this problem has
happened since I launched the list less than two months ago. I am
feeling so discouraged. The thing is, my list members really like the
Mailman list -- when it's working properly. :)

Any idea what I could look for in a post that might cause this
problem? Could it simply be the problem of some folks using html in
the posts? This particular digest ends abruptly in the midst of the
html of a post, this is the last line:

<BR>will do/say that, then when he doesn't, it's like, 'well, what's wrong?'=

I have configured "Plain" to be the default for digests -- would it
be better if I chose Mime?

Thanks!

Louiza