[Mailman-Users] Allowing posts with certain topics/blocking all others

Sarah K. Miller techgrrl at beeze.com
Wed Jun 20 05:08:49 CEST 2001

I have a list that I'd like to enforce a set of headers on. In other words, each message subject must start with a certain word in order be posted. Has anybody found a way to do this? I know I can block messages with certain headers, but I want to block all messages and only allow those with the approved headers. If anybody has a great idea how to accomplish this, please pass it on ...

 -- Sarah