[Mailman-Users] Administrator - where to put the message?

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jun 19 01:18:26 CEST 2001

On Monday 18 June 2001 01:54 pm, Wang, Mary Y wrote:

> I am using the Mailman as the mailing list.  I have a question, as an
> admin, if the list member sends me a message that he/she wants to post. How
> do I post his/her message?  I could not find this option from the
> administrative functions.

The easiest thing to do is to have the user post to the list.  The message
will be held for your approval.  You probably got an e-mail message right
away (depending on how you configured, or you may only get once per day) with
the URL to click on for the web admin interface.  Then click on approve and
submit, and you're done.
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org