[Mailman-Users] virtual hosting tactic

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rbp at netcanvas.com
Sat Jun 16 21:16:47 CEST 2001

> > however, how do you avoid the list administrator from changing the list
> > preferred domain in the web interface?
>
>     As far as I know, there's no way to do this, however, in my case, with
> several domains running off of one server (multiple mailman
> installations), it
> does the admin no good to change the domain.  If they do, mail
> will no longer
> be delivered/send from their list because sendmail will not
> deliver/send mail
> from any of the other domains configured.

That wouldn't be a problem here too, i'm using qmail and it's easy to point
a specific user for each domain.

What i'm interested is in the right steps to use multiple installations of
mailmain for each domain.
If u can give me a "mini-guide", it would save me some time figuring it out
and i'd appreciate that a lot.

TIA,

Rodrigo