[Mailman-Users] virtual hosting tactic

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Sat Jun 16 20:09:18 CEST 2001

    >> however, how do you avoid the list administrator from changing
    >> the list preferred domain in the web interface?

    aw> I don't know that you can.  I trust my list administrators to
    aw> leave that alone, but the only list adminsitrators besides
    aw> myself are friends.

In MM2.1, web_page_url isn't configurable ttw.

    aw> This does bring up a question that another admin asked me.  Is
    aw> there a way that the site administrator can remove permission
    aw> from list administrators from changing some of the fields?

There isn't, but there should be.

-Barry