[Mailman-Users] virtual hosting tactic

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Sat Jun 16 02:56:59 CEST 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Rodrigo Borges Pereira wrote:
> however, how do you avoid the list administrator from changing the list
> preferred domain in the web interface?

I don't know that you can.  I trust my list administrators to leave
that alone, but the only list adminsitrators besides myself are
friends.

This does bring up a question that another admin asked me.  Is there a
way that the site administrator can remove permission from list
administrators from changing some of the fields?  For instance I would
like to have a site policy that requires that Reply-To is never set to
the list.

alex