[Mailman-Users] Announcement only

JT luser at ahab.com
Thu Jun 14 16:53:58 CEST 2001

I wouldn't think you'd want to do it, either... half the time people
are posting to moderated lists, they are actually trying to email the
list administrator, who *should* see their messages.

You could always add a header to the bounce message explaining where
to reach that person, and then write a script to clean out the
messages waiting for approval...