[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Jun 13 21:32:53 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, June 13, 2001, at 12:27 PM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> In MM2.1, you'll be able to search a list's membership by regular
> expression.  Not as cool as being able to search /all/ lists by regexp
> like you can via the cli, but still useful.

and don't forget, you can do this trivially from the cli:

% find_members @foo.bar.bletch

I've even written some really crude scripts to eat the response and nuke
domains and the like. On my sites, my list admins know if they get
things like this, rather than waste time combing the admin pages, to
forward them to me, since I'm the only one with cli access, and I'll
deal with them.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being
smarter.