[Mailman-Users] Mailman 1.1 Error

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Jun 12 22:18:45 CEST 2001

What is this statement based on?  Visual inspection?  Run of a tool like
check_perms (conveniently located in your ~mailman/bin directory)?

> and directories seem to be linked properly... Can you give
> me any ideas?
>
> [snip]
>
> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
> '/home/mailman/archives/public/scriptures'

My first thought is that this probably indicates some sort of
permissions issue.  How, exactly, are the permissions set on this
directory?

I---
         Mark Roedel           | "If you understand what you're doing
Systems Programmer / WebMaster |  you're not learning anything."
     LeTourneau University     |                   -- Abraham Lincoln