[Mailman-Users] Mailman sitepass

JT luser at ahab.com
Tue Jun 12 18:29:38 CEST 2001

I expect that this analysis is on target - FreeBSD did make some
changes with crypt around 4.2 that disrupted a few things.  If your
system is on one side of that change and your Python installation on
the other, that could be the source of the problem.

If the below suggestion doesn't work, I'd recommend rebuilding Python
(you did build it from source, didn't you ;-) and I guess remove the
pyc files too, although I don't really know anything about Python
bytecode, so take that with a grain of, er, SALT.