[Mailman-Users] Filtering HTML & RICH

Mike T. Gholson mike at mgdesign.net
Mon Jun 11 23:50:47 CEST 2001

JC,  in this scenario... THEIR mail isn't bouncing.  My server would
bounce the mail back to their account because of the formatting (HTML
or RICH).  But, I would also like to send them a 'warning' or
explanation
as to why it bounced and how to fix it.

It's also letting them know that their post DID NOT go to the list.